- Christian Mollitor
- 18116 Raven Rocks Rd
- Bluemont, Virginia 20135
- Nearest Town: Bluemont
- Phone: 703.473.1471
- Price Range: $129 - $195
- Additional Price Information: Our rates are seasonal and change based on whether you are staying during weekday or weekend (Friday and Saturday) nights.
- Payment Options: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- Cancellation Policy: Should you need to cancel your reservation; we ask that you contact us by 2:00 PM (est) 7 days prior to check in.
- Check-In Time: 2:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Number of Rooms: 3
- Number of Bathrooms: 3
- Additional Room Information: Each room has its own individual and complete bathroom. Further details on the amenities of each room can be found on our website.
- Breakfast: We serve a fresh, delicious and hearty "hikers breakfast" every morning at the lodge between 9:30-10:30 am (or earlier upon request). You can look forward to enjoying a variety of our favorite items: fried/french scrambled eggs/omelets, pancakes/blueberry pancakes/French Toast, bacon/sausage/veggie sausage, hash-browns/breakfast potatoes/oatmeal, freshly baked muffins/cinnamon rolls/pie, toast/English muffins/bagels, cold cereals with milk/soy milk, fresh fruit, orange/grapefruit juice and coffee/tea.
- Special Events: Limited
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Certifications: Trip Advisor Recommended
About Ginger Hill Adventure Lodge
Ginger Hill was built in 1948 as a country estate for a wealthy Washington D.C. socialite named Mrs. Sidney Small, who some say haunts the library. The lodge features 3 large guest rooms, each with their own full en-suite bathrooms. A delicious and hearty hikers' breakfast is served each morning; and guests are encouraged to enjoy the living room with roaring fireplace, dining room with an expansive mountain view of rural Loudoun County, English speakeasy pub, full gym and use of the fully stocked gourmet kitchen. Our 4+ acres of manicured grounds and gardens provide complete privacy. Come relax, hike on the Appalachian Trail (literally across the street), kayak on the Shenandoah River, snowshoe or sled down the backyard hill and bicycle around 4+ miles of flat nature trails at the Shenandoah University river campus. WELCOME TO ADVENTURE!