- Bart Hodgson
- 11820 Berlin Turnpike
- Lovettsville, Virginia 20180
- Nearest Town: Lovettsville
- Phone: (540) 822-5010
- Fax: (540) 822-5030 by prior arrangement
- Price Range: $165 - $210
- Additional Price Information: Rates vary by number of guests and length of stay, and include the full guest house.
- Payment Options: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- Cancellation Policy: 1 week prior notice
- Check-In Time: 4:00pm
- Check Out Time: 11:00am
- Number of Rooms: 3
- Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Additional Room Information: Living Room, Sitting Room, Country Kitchen, Laundry with 1/2 bathroom
- Breakfast: The Guest House includes a kitchen that is fully stocked with pots, pans, utensils, dishes, and silverware. We stock the refrigerator and panty with breakfast food, which the guest may use to prepare the breakfast of their choice at the time of their choice.
- Special Events: Yes - Grounds may be available for a fee, by prior arrangement. Note: Guests wishing to entertain in the Guest House should check with the owners to determine the nature of the event, and whether additional fees may apply.
- Visit Loudoun Cluster: Lovettsville
- Pets Allowed: No
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Certifications: Certified Tourism Ambassador (CTA)
About Linden Hall Farm LLC
Linden Hall Farm Guest House A Sojourn in the Country Our Northern Virginia Guest House is your home in the country for a week or a weekend -- a peaceful and central location near the many attractions of Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Western Maryland, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. Come hike on the C&O Canal or Appalachian Trail, raft or kayak on the Potomac or Shenandoah Rivers, tour the many local wineries, or visit historic Harper's Ferry or the many local Civil War battlefields, all within an hour or less scenic drive. Or, you can relax and enjoy the view of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains from your private porch, while sipping wine from the local vineyards. It just is a wonderful, peaceful, private setting! Enjoy a rural setting with upscale accommodations and privacy in a newly renovated farmhouse (circa 1790's) located on 35 acres in historic Loudoun County. The guest house is unique and separate from the main house, giving you your own private entrance, a fully equipped country kitchen, a living room and studio, so guests have plenty of space for privacy or gatherings. There are two beautifully decorated bedrooms upstairs, a small bedroom downstairs off the kitchen, and a newly renovated bathroom. The guest house features two porches, with one overlooking the gardens and the Blue Ridge mountains. There are stables and a ring available for horses. Visit award winning Virginia wineries, just minutes from the house. Dine at excellent restaurants within 30 minutes drive. Shop at antiques shops, Leesburg Outlets Mall, or in prominent locations such as Middleburg VA. Spend an evening at the Charles Town WV race track and casino. See museums, from the Brunswick Railroad Museum (5 min) to the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum (40 min).