- Paul Smith
- 19246 Ebenezer Church Rd
- Round Hill, VA 20141
- Nearest Town: Round Hill
- Phone: 571-233-2025
- Additional Price Information: From $150 per night
- Payment Options: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard
- Check-In Time: 4:00PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00AM
- Number of Rooms: 5
- Number of Bathrooms: 5
- Additional Room Information: Great Room Conservatory
- Breakfast: Guests have the choice of a continental or full cooked breakfast, served in the Great Room.
- Special Events: Yes - Meetings/Wedding facilities (indoor and outdoor) for up to 150 max capacity.
- Visit Loudoun Cluster: Bluemont
- Pets Allowed: No
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
About Serene Manor
Serene Manor is an idyllic country retreat, nestled in an area of outstanding natural beauty and within view of Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. As owners, we have one overriding aspiration for the Manor - to offer Christian hospitality, with excellence. Benefiting from an expansive vista, the Manor dates back to the 19th Century with sympathetic additions down the years. Historically, the Manor has served as a family home and a place of lodging. Today, Serene Manor offers four distinct services including: Accommodations, Weddings, Meetings, and Horse Riding lessons/trails. Our 5 luxury bedrooms all have private adjoining bathrooms with jacuzzi tub. Serene Manor is centrally located in the northern Virginia countryside to allow varied and comprehensive leisure activity. Relax at spectacular Virginia Wineries or dine at excellent restaurants. Shop at antique stores, Leesburg Outlets Mall, or in prominent locations such as Middleburg VA. Visit national museums and battlefields or enjoy a day in Washington DC. Above all else, find time to unwind and enjoy the serene atmosphere of our country retreat.